Internist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Primary Care Doctor! show details Great Primary Care Doctor!
by Jeff on Feb 19th, 2015

A very professional physician. Genuinely concerned with the welfare of his patients. Frank and straight- forward but personable as well.

Nov 8th, 2014

This doctor is very abrupt. He comes in with his laptop and just talks, he doesn't even care to hear what your symptoms really are. I went in with chest pains and shoulder pain. Rather than actually listening to me he just kept saying "Stop talking and listen to me" again I treys to explain that I was having trouble breathing and had severe pain and he interrupted me by saying " I told you to stop talking and listen to what I am telling you. The appointment ended very quickly with him dismissing my symptoms an telling me to see a physical therapist for any pain I might be having. The next day I was in the emergency room and diagnosed with a life threatening ailment. They told me I was lucky to be alive. I red about my symptoms online and it was clear what my diagnosis was. Had this doctor took the time to listen to me maybe this could have been avoided. Luckily I took myself right to the ER or I might not even be alive. On top of all this he was going to send me to collections for a co-pay that was late. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone if you care about your health.

Nov 18th, 2011

still makes house calls!!! He is the best. H e is Caring and follows up with you. He Walks you through and doesn't rush you when discussing issues. Almost like ythe older days when you had a neigborhood Doctor. He is smart and has many connections to help on any medical issues if you or he needs further work.Office staff is the only blemish this office has. They did let go one of the staff members who was not too friendly. Since she has left,.....things have improved. But.....this is the best Doctor you could possibly ask for. A gentlemen on top of it.

He missed his calling as a comedian.... show details He missed his calling as a comedian....
May 19th, 2011

He cracks jokes at a time when I really want medical advice. Doesn't show that he even cares about you when he walks in. He just carries his laptop around, sits down, talks to you while he's starring at the laptop and walks out. Very hard to get along with. Also, almost missed my appt at St. Elizabeth's because this doctor should've called me to inform me I had one. I had to call myself and luckily I didnt miss it.Do yourself a favor and save a headache or two...find another doctor

by Alex on Aug 21st, 2009

As far as I can tell while waiting to be hailed, is that it seems like a lot of the patients at the clinic are the elderly. Doctor Paquette has a light sense of humor and seems to be a little impatient sometimes with my concerns. Other than that, he is'nt bad.