Internists
Steward Medical Group West Roxbury Internal Medicine
2020 Centre St
West Roxbury, MA 02132
617-327-0700
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

still makes house calls!!! He is the best. H e is Caring and follows up with you. He Walks you through and doesn't rush you when discussing issues. Almost like ythe older days when you had a neigborhood Doctor. He is smart and has many connections to help on any medical issues if you or he needs further work.Office staff is the only blemish this office has. They did let go one of the staff members who was not too friendly. Since she has left,.....things have improved. But.....this is the best Doctor you could possibly ask for. A gentlemen on top of it.

|  He missed his calling as a comedian....  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

He cracks jokes at a time when I really want medical advice. Doesn't show that he even cares about you when he walks in. He just carries his laptop around, sits down, talks to you while he's starring at the laptop and walks out. Very hard to get along with. Also, almost missed my appt at St. Elizabeth's because this doctor should've called me to inform me I had one. I had to call myself and luckily I didnt miss it.Do yourself a favor and save a headache or two...find another doctor

|  show details
by Alex on Aug 21st, 2009

As far as I can tell while waiting to be hailed, is that it seems like a lot of the patients at the clinic are the elderly. Doctor Paquette has a light sense of humor and seems to be a little impatient sometimes with my concerns. Other than that, he is'nt bad.