A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Parnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Parnell, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parnell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent A Parnell MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Parnell practice?
- Dr. Vincent Parnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Parnell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons and Manhasset Cardiothoracic Surgeons.