Learn more about Dr. Vincent Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Parnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Parnell, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parnell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parnell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Parnell practice?
Dr. Vincent Parnell practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Manhasset Surgeons, Manhasset Pediatricians, and Manhasset Pediatric Surgeons.