Learn more about Dr. Vincent Parnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Parnell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parnell
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parnell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Parnell, MD is board certified in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Parnell graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Parnell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent A Parnell MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Parnell practice?
- Dr. Vincent Parnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Parnell practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons and New Hyde Park Cardiothoracic Surgeons.