Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

He saved our sons life show details He saved our sons life
Feb 29th, 2012

In 2004 my son Isaiah M. was diagnosed with Tetrology of Fallot. Dr. Parnell sat my wife and I down and showed us a very honest compassionate demeanor while explaining what he has to do during our sons heart operation. Dr. Parnell is genuinely a Saint and exemplifies a good kind hearted man who GENUINELY cares for his patients. Our son is now 7 years old and has no heart issues. My wife and I are so thankful Dr. Vincent Parnell operated on our son. THANK YOU AGAIN DR. VINCENT PARNELL!!!

Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Parnell is an exceptional doctor. His expertise in his field is second to none. He saved my daughter's life. Words can't express the esteem that I hold for Doctor Parnell.

Dr. Vincent Parnell, MD show details Dr. Vincent Parnell, MD
by L Morgan on Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr. Parnell just happens to be my guardian angel and I'm so thankful for him. He did my first two open heart surgeries in the early 80s when I was only 1 1/2 now I'm 28 and did my 3rd one again by him he gave me a lease on life for a 3rd time. I'll be forever thankful to him. Best doctor ever

Transposition of the great arteries show details Transposition of the great arteries
Jul 13th, 2010

Great doctor and awsome man , but little detached. My baby had complication after every surgery, but she is still alive....

Life Savor show details Life Savor
by Kathryn S on May 28th, 2009

The man saved my life. I owe him my life. He truly is my hero. It's been almost 16 yrs since my actual surgery and 7 months (October) since I had a catheter and stent put in. Although he's seen me I haven't spoken to the man once, and I really wish I had because he is my hero. He kept me alive, and made sure I was healthy enough to live a normal productive life. THANK YOU DR. PARNELL!!!!

Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Parnell is nothing shy of a God. The man saved my sons life and I will forever be greatful to him. He is kind, caring, understanding and above all; he saves children.