Dr. Vincent Parziale Is this you?

Great experience going on four years now.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

I was new to the area and had no idea where to start. Thank goodness he was taking new patients. I am grateful that I found him. Have been to him many times and recommend him to everyone. He is very timely, listens to my symptoms, explaines the treatment plan thoroughly and even prints out information for me to read up on and understand what I'm in the office for. It is very clear that he is an expertise in his field. He may not be a man of many words but Never rude or disinterested. Rather, professional which is more important to me. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff is extremely welcoming and the environment is very calming and quiet.

Not the one to see

Posted on September 6th, 2011

This guy is not worth the time nor the effort to see. He was VERY un-professional & would not listen to what I had to say. He treated me as though he knew all about me, yet knew nothing about how to treat anything other than to maybe refer me out to someone else. What a complete waste of time.

Posted on September 4th, 2010

Professional, caring, thorough. Attentive, spent adequate time addressing my concerns. Explained thinga in "plain English" so that I could understand clearly. Office staff - excellent. No problems whatsoever .

Respect For People - On time - Honest

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr Parziale and his staff were very professional . In addition to the stellar credentials, which many folks do not realize are above and beyond basic board certification (and P.S. he is NOT a GP (general practitioner)), I was promptly moved into my exam room where I did not wait. Many offices evaluate wait time on time to exam room rather than time to when the Dr enters the exam room. Additionally, I was not pawned off on a nurse practice or PA (physicians assistant). While I respect these folks and their abilities, that is not what I am paying for. I am being charge from someone who was able to get into medical school. Dr. Parziale listened, asked questions, and provide alternatives to how to deal with my problem. He informed which decision was best and the type of decision tree that would result depending on my response. He also set realistic expectations. He was able to point out that my initial knee jerk reaction of how I had planned to deal with the situation before entering the office was ill-informed. This is hard to hear being a PhD in neuroscience, but he was in fact correct went I went to the recommended/trusted websites such as American academy of physicians. Dr. Parziale held me accountable for my behaviors that contributed to my issue and was very willing to treat me as long as I was a fully engaged. This included lifestyle changes, follow up, and accountability for my contribution to the situation. Unfortunately, most Drs do not do this as they are looking for repeat customers to pass around to their buddies - i.e. the old boys club for the duration if you know what I mean. This was not the case. It was easy to see in the long term the solution would place me in a better healthier situation than the quick fix I had proposed. Though I admit I had a moment of frustration I actually felt like someone cared about doing the right thing not the easiest one.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Walked right in no wait time. Very prompt. Explains things throughly and very knowledgeable. Would recommend to a friend.

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

I have seen this doctor a number of times. He always runs on time and is very knowledgeable. I can highly recommend him

Posted on May 28th, 2009

This guy took over for my previous family physician and I met him once. I have had a spinal problem for years which has come to the point that I can no longer walk without extreme lower back pain and both arms are numb. My previous Dr. recently referred me to spinal specialists(OrhtoIndy)that told me back surgery was imminent in order to relieve the pain and restore upper extremity feeling however, he would not do so until I lost weight. I am unable to walk and my profession is electrician which my co-workers have been covering for me to the point I felt ashamed of myself. Not one of these doctors was willing to help me with a medical restriction and corrective measures even though MRIs and a CT scan were performed to verify the diagnosis. This guy even told me and I quote "those Dr.s are not doing their job and I am not going to do it for them" in reference to OrthoIndy. The fact that my job and overall physical comfort were on the line never entered these chumps mind. Between OrthoIndy and Parziale, I would not take a doll to these quacks and I have NO RESPECT for such self centered jerks. I was on my own to try and come up with a time line and process of recovery. THANKS FOR NOTHING....FAMILY DOC!!!!! I strongly suggest anyone contemplating seeing this guy or OrthoIndy do so at your own risk. My Insurance Rep(20 years),Benefits Rep(25 years)and new family physician(25 years)found this behavior reprehensible. Of course this is my opinion based on my personnel experience and I am exercising my freedom of speech.

Posted on March 31st, 2016