A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Patalano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Patalano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patalano
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patalano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Patalano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Patalano graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Patalano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Hallmark Health System - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent James Patalano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Patalano practice?
- Dr. Vincent Patalano has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Patalano practices Ophthalmology near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Ophthalmologists.