Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Feb 28th, 2015

There are two signs in the waiting area stating "just because you are here first doesn't mean you will be seen first". Whoever approved these signs has a lot of hubris. Doctors should have empathy for their patients and should realize the long wait time is not physically and not mentally healthy for their patients.

Jan 17th, 2015

Too many appointments for an 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. timeframe. That is why there is such a long wait to see the doctor, and that is why the patients are not getting the time they need from the doctor,.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 18th, 2012

He is thorough and easy to understand. Takes time to explain things.

Jun 9th, 2011

I don't appreciate being forced to wait over an hour and a half because there are 10 other people who have appointments scheduled at the exact same time as mine. That is just unacceptable.

Excellent Ophthalmologist show details Excellent Ophthalmologist
by Marc V. on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Patalano performed Lasik surgery on both my eyes 10 years ago.I was so pleased with the outcome, and the way I was treated, there is no other Dr. I would trust with my eyesight. He has performed additional procedures over the years, and I am always thrilled with the care I receive.

by AngelinaSerra on Feb 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I saw doctor patalano because he is BCBS provider. The place is quite unprofessional. I spent 3 hours waiting to see the doctor, he saw me for 15 minutes. I felt rushed. I was given a charge of 70 dollars because it was not an ordinary exam, and the o

Read Full Review at citysearch.com