Dr. Vincent Pellegrini Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Pellegrini Jr?

July 20th, 2016

Outstanding provider/surgeon

I had a total right hip joint replacement 21 years ago done by Dr. Pellegrini. He was recommended due to my age being 39 when I had procedure done. I cannot say enough good things about his expertise regarding this procedure. His treatment was top notch, level of understanding beyond my expectations. I believe the longevity of the original replacement joint is a testament to his level of experience and understanding of the process. I am now needing a revision and my only wish is that I were closer geographically so he could do that one as well!

April 27th, 2016

THE BEST IN MD & SC

Had Hip Replacement in Baltimore MD with Dr. Pelligrini in 2009 and the other Hip Replacement in 2016 in Charlston, SC. Professional, kind, caring, excellent surgeon, good follow up, has only the best Interns and Surgical Nurses assisting him. He was 1 of 6 on the Johnson and Johnson Design Team that designed the part that was used for my Hip Replacements. He never rushed my appointments and always allowed more than enough time for all my questions and concerns. I know I have been truly blessed to have found him. I drive 10 hours from my home to Charleston SC for my consultation, surgery, and again for a follow up. I plan on going back for a follow up in the Fall. I fully recommend him for everyone's Orthopedic needs.

September 20th, 2015

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Pellegrini did my hip replacement six months ago. He was very patient, answering a lot of questions from me both before the surgery and afterwards. My experience with him and his staff has been excellent.

January 8th, 2015

Very thorough with answering and question ing all things considering your diagnosis. Great professionalism as well as personality. Very personable and all around great guy. Also, very nice co-workers! I consider myself lucky to have him for my Dr. MUSC is blessed to have him on their team!!!!

December 26th, 2014

The best

He operated on me six times. Wish he was still up here.

April 18th, 2014

Professional and to the point!

This doctor to me is a great doctor. Very professional and tells you exactly what needs to happen! I liked his approach even when I have got to do things that he suggested that is going to be hard. But overall A+++++.

December 19th, 2013

as a follow up to my previous review….a second opinion revealed arthritis under the knee cap and two meniscus tears. in other words, Dr. Pellegrini misdiagnosed my knee pain. he doesn't seem to have a clue as to diagnosing patients….worse yet, he doesn't seem to care. if he had, he would have ordered the mdi which revealed the source of the pain. do NOT go to this doctor!

September 28th, 2013

Arrogant, non caring should stick to research

After a 1.5 hr wait, spent 39 minutes with a resident and an intern....time with pelligrini was four minutes. Told me I was fine based on the X-rays....Started to exercise again. Pain returned. Called office. Dr out for a week. Advised to take aleve and rest the knee. Insulted, but took advice. After one week, pain returns whenever put weight on it. After waiting TWO!!! Hrs at second appointment, I left, instructing the staff to tell him he is not worth the wait. MUSC has made a BIG mistake allowing this arrogant guy to deal with any patients!!

September 3rd, 2012

Very Rude

Dr. Pellegrini has a HUGE EGO and does not relate well to patients. He seemed confused and actually misdiagnosed my joint disorder. I had to see another doctor.

November 3rd, 2011

NEVER GOING BACK!

This Dr. was completely rude to my husband and I. We were there because he was supposedly a specialist when it comes to joints. He spent about 2 minutes with us and because he got a PERSONAL phone call he left us waiting in the room for over 15 minutes. Then he returned and blew us off.

December 28th, 2010

The guy is a jerk

He was dead wrong with his diagnosis of me as I had two other orthopedic doctors confirm his error. All he is in it for is the money. Since he is a doctor he doesn't admit fault.

July 27th, 2010

Must have had a golf match

Typical doctor...too busy for you.