Dr. Vincent Pelletiere MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2016
The Best!
Dr. Vince has been my surgeon for the past 15 years, and he is fabulous. I will not let anyone else touch my face! Dr. Vince did my eyes and face, as well as goodies like Botox for me. He is so easy to talk to, patient, and does a great job, totally different than my other doctors. Everyone is always in a rush, but he always makes the time. Both my sisters had facelifts from him as well and we all love him!

June 3rd, 2016
Beware!
This man is a hack beware!!! Read other reviews it's bad. He takes money up front then doesn't care when you have a problem, just asks like God. Stay away from this office it's a run down back alley type!

November 18th, 2015
perfect breast!
Dr. Vincent Pelletier is the best in doing breasts. I should know, I'm an x entertainer, and have been told 100% of the time how perfectly shaped they are and how it's super hard to tell there fake. My breasts are super soft. I've seen a ton of boobs from all around the USA.. Being in the strip club business I was in. Yes, I've seen good work, but he's amazing! He tops everyone, trust me everywhere I worked, they were top shelf, n still are magazine quality.. I want to add I've had them since 1994, not kidding.. I'm super lucky and lucky to have such a great surgeon.. this review is real! I have seen a lot of his work as well, from girls in Chicago. Ps, if his son is anything like him, he's fabulous too.. He is in the same office.. Thanks Dr. Pelletiere in case you ever read this....

August 26th, 2015
Office staff is catty and immature! I had several issues with my procedure and saw caught the nurses making faces behind my back.

October 27th, 2014
He should retire...
This Dr. is a butcher, and should not be operating on anyone. He left 11 stitches in me, after he said they were all out. His stitches are not plastic surgeon stitches, they are huge whip stitches, that left terrible scarring. He knowingly, let me leave his office after surgery, with a major bleed. Instead of re-opening and stopping the bleed, they merely put more dressings on top of the area. I bled for about a month after the procedure, and it left a deep hole in me. His recovery room is a closet, in a small office that needs redecorating badly. My final results were horrible. I thought he was maybe doing a 2 step procedure, but I would have to pay for any reconstruction after the massive devastation he produced on me. My chest is now so disfigured, that it would shock someone if they saw it. I did not get what I expected. I can't believe he continues to practice surgery. He is a nice guy, but he is not plastic surgery material. His work is sloppy and not well thought out. Not an artist in this specialty for sure.

May 24th, 2012
Great Doctor and GREAT STAFF!

February 27th, 2012
I would recommend this doctor. I had breast implants put in 12 years ago and they are still great.

December 28th, 2011
Always a long wait!! Unprofessional staff.Charges for procedures he says he won't charge for. Very unhappy. Would never recommend him.

July 23rd, 2017