Overall Review

3.4

no change

August 9th, 2016
Rude, and inappropriate
Dr Pepe was very unprofessional during his questioning regarding my family history and sex life. I've never felt as uncomfortable in my life! Never returning

March 29th, 2013
I LOVE DR. PEPE! At first he seemed a little short, he was very to the point. I think I would have been happier if he was handling me with kid gloves. But when I went home, he told me exactly what I needed to hear. When I came to understand that I realized that I needed someone to give me the info the way he did. I have had many appointments with him since then and he has done a few different surgical procedures for me. He has a great sense of humor and is very sensitive to my needs, but he is very honest about what he thinks is going on with you and the best way to treat it. He has diagnosed my OB issues, some endocrine disorders and overall issues my PCP should have found.... such as my asthma. The man is very smart! His staff has always been good to me and they all work well together. The sonographer lady was awesome too. I have never been too keen on seeing OB doctors, but I trust Pepe and I really thing that anyone who had a bad experience with him or his office, probably was far from ready to hear the truth or do anything about their health.

March 4th, 2013
I was forced to leave this practice due to the unprofessionalism that Dr Pepe showed me. I will never suggest anyone to go to this doctor.

October 25th, 2011
Seeing the Dr. Vincent Pepe Jr.
Dr. Pepe is inconsiderate to a womens need. I went to see him because I was experiencing for a long time a heavy period. During my visit I stayed and extra hour to get a ultrasound preformed. I told the Dr. it was stressful for me to have such a heavy period that are heavy for seven days. He tells me, I dont know about stressful, maybe frustrating which explains your heavy bleeding. Then I find out I need a procedure and the ladies in the front desk are asking me, Did the Dr. Pepe explain to you what he is going to do. So a lady in the front desk begins to explain the procedure and schedule my next visit. I then find out that to perform an outpatient surgical procedure where Dr. Pepe performs them MidState Hospital will cost me a co-pay of $500. Dr. Pepe does not utilize an outpatient surgical center that would reduce my copay to $100. When speaking to Dr. Pepe you feel a little rushed, and blown off. I dont like Dr. Pepes insensitive attitude towards my need as a women. I decided to change my OB-GYN to a more caring Doctor that would be sensitive to my needs and offer me more options to facilities that could perform outpatient procedures I may need in the future. Not to mention accommodate my insurance requirements and policies.

April 5th, 2011
I absolutely love Dr Pepe...his bedside manner is excellent & he really cares about each & every one of his patients

January 18th, 2011
Dr Pepe is an amazing DR he is often a bit tardy and you have to wait for him. But he takes his time with every patient and talks to them. There is personalized attention and you feel like you are his only patient. He is a fantastic DR and if you talk to the other gals in the office while you are waiting you will be amazed at what he has done above and beyond.

July 8th, 2010
Dr Pepe is the most wonderful Dr a person can have .He listens and if he doesn't have a answer he will get it for you.