A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Pera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Pera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pera graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Kent County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Pera MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Pera practice?
- Dr. Vincent Pera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Pera practices Internal Medicine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists.