Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Petraglia
Dr. Vincent Petraglia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Canonsburg, PA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Petraglia is affiliated with St Clair Hospital, Jefferson Hospital and Canonsburg General Hospital. Dr. Petraglia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Petraglia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Vincent Petraglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.
Dr. Mario Baquero-Bueno
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Canonsburg, PA 0.85 mi52
Dr. Steven Morreale
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Venetia, PA 1.47 mi10
Dr. Richard Urban II
Canonsburg, PA 1.64 mi34