A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Pianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Pianelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pianelli graduated from Escuela Latinoamericana De Medicina, Habana.
Dr. Pianelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University General Hospital
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Pianelli MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Pianelli practice?
- Dr. Vincent Pianelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Pianelli practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale General Practitioners and Fort Lauderdale Internists.