A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Piccone graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.More Education & Awards
Dr. Piccone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sisters of Charity Hospital
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piccone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Piccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Piccone practice?
Dr. Vincent Piccone practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Piccone, Dr. Vince Piccone, Dr. Vincenzo Piccone