A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Priestner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Priestner graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Priestner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Priestner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Priestner practice?
Dr. Vincent Priestner practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.