Learn more about Dr. Vincent Priestner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Priestner graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Priestner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Priestner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Priestner practice?
Dr. Vincent Priestner practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Internists, Abilene Family Physicians, Abilene General Practitioners, and Abilene Ophthalmologists.