A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Rampersaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Rampersaud, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rampersaud graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Earle Rampersaud MD is a male Pain Management, has 13 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Rampersaud practice?
- Dr. Vincent Rampersaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Rampersaud practices Interventional Pain Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pain Management Doctors.