A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Randazzo is Good. Dr. Randazzo has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Randazzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Randazzo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Randazzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Randazzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Randazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Randazzo practice?
Dr. Vincent Randazzo practices Internal Medicine near Port Monmouth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Port Monmouth Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Randazzo, Dr. Vince Randazzo, Dr. Vincenzo Randazzo