A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Randazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Randazzo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Randazzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Randazzo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Randazzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Thomas Randazzo MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent T. Randazzo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Randazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Randazzo practices Internal Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
See Red Bank Internists.