A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Ray is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St Mary Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent LaValles Ray MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Ray practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Ray practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.