A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Ray is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
- St Mary Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent LaValles Ray MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent L. Ray practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ray has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Ray practices Ophthalmology near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Merrillville Ophthalmologists.