A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Reppucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Reppucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reppucci
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reppucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Reppucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reppucci graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reppucci has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent S Reppucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Reppucci practice?
- Dr. Vincent Reppucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Reppucci practices Ophthalmology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Danbury Ophthalmologists.