A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Reppucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Reppucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Reppucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Diseases Retinal Detachment Diabetic Retinopathy Macular Degeneration Retinal Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reppucci graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reppucci has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Danbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reppucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Reppucci practice?
Dr. Vincent Reppucci practices Ophthalmology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Danbury Ophthalmologists.