Learn more about Dr. Vincent Reppucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Reppucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Reppucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, and Retina Surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reppucci graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reppucci has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reppucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Reppucci practice?
Dr. Vincent Reppucci practices Ophthalmology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Danbury Ophthalmologists.