Learn more about Dr. Vincent Reppucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Reppucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reppucci
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Reppucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Reppucci, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reppucci graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reppucci has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent S Reppucci MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Reppucci practice?
- Dr. Vincent Reppucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Reppucci practices Ophthalmology near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Danbury Ophthalmologists.