A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Restivo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Restivo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Restivo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Daughters of Charity Seton Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Restivo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Restivo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Restivo practice?
Dr. Vincent Restivo practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Restivo, Dr. Vince Restivo, Dr. Vincenzo Restivo