Learn more about Dr. Vincent Restivo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Restivo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Restivo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Restivo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Restivo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Restivo graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Restivo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Johns Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Restivo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent A. Restivo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Restivo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Restivo practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Park, TX.
See Cedar Park Ophthalmologists.