A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ricchiuti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Ricchiuti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ricchiuti
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Ricchiuti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Ricchiuti, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricchiuti graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ricchiuti has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Stephen Ricchiuti FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Ricchiuti practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ricchiuti has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Ricchiuti practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.