A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Ripepi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Ripepi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Ripepi, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripepi graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ripepi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Ripepi DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Ripepi practice?
- Dr. Vincent Ripepi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Ripepi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.