Dr. Vincent Ruggiero MD Patient Reviews

January 30th, 2017
Great office
The staff are very attentive to your needs and the doctor has the best bedside manner ! He's excellent and knowledgeable about hand problems .he makes everything easy to understand

December 19th, 2016
Very good doctor . He performed two carpal tunnel surgeries on me . Great results. Would highly recommend him. His staff is very helpful

December 6th, 2016
Receptionist refuses to schedule alternative date for appointment other than th "1" time time she stated on the phone. When I told her I had a college final that dayand asked for other openings I was told if I can't come that day then go to the walk in and see a PA. The receptionist flat out said the PA is no different than the doctor. I wonder why Dr Ruggerio bothered to waist his time with all that extra schooling. He should take lessons on training a staff not to yawn like a cow into the phone and to be a little courtious on the phone.

December 5th, 2016
Staff is terrible.

December 5th, 2016
Spent 45 minutes on hold trying to make an appointment. When the woman finally picked up I could barly hear her and was annoyed that I asked her to speak up. When I asked I f they could try transferring me to someone else on the call line she told me I was ridiculous and hung up. It is very hard to trust a doctor who can not train a receptionist to properly answer a phone.

August 1st, 2016
Dr Ruggiero is an excellent Dr. I've used him and recommended him to many people who have also been very happy with him.

September 1st, 2015
Saved three of my Husband's fingers. Amazing doctor!

April 1st, 2014
Best orthopedic
We have gone to Dr. Ruggiero three times for various injuries and each time we were taken care of perfectly. All of the injuries were treated promptly and expertly repaired. He has a terrific bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable.

May 7th, 2009
This Doctor is great!He is always attentive and friendly.He did a hand surgery for my son-it was a very good experience.Highly recommended

March 24th, 2009
Dr. Ruggiero is a sweetheart !! He know's just what to say and do to help make his patients feel relaxed. He will tells patients what will be done so that you understand what he will be doing during surgery. He is also always around when you need him. Dr. Ruggiero I luv you to piece........