Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  EXCELLENT DOCTOR OVER 32 YEARS !!  |  show details
by Momcat on May 20th, 2013

Dr Russo first fixed up my son's ankle and foot after a bad motocross accident 32 years ago. Since then he has fixed up several knees, shoulder rotator cuff, and a total knee replacement among other things in our family. The total knee replacement is great! I forget I even have it and feel sorry for those who have trouble with them. Dr Russo has always been courteous and informative and I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so for he has been an excellent surgeon for us for 32 years.

by Cheryl S. on Mar 22nd, 2013

Three years ago I had my left knee totally replaced by Dr. Russo with amazing results. Three weeks ago I had my right knee totally replaced, again with amazing results. The other knee replacement patients I see at physical therapy and meet otherwise have not had nearly the wonderful results I have had. Dr. Russo also did a total shoulder replacement on my husband last year with wonderful results. We could not be more pleased, never found him gruff and would highly recommend him.

by J L on Feb 22nd, 2013

Weird dude. Why go here?

Mar 25th, 2012

The doctor is rude and does not listen to patient concerns. When the outcome is not as predicted, he blames the patient.

|  I had a good experience  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

He was very friendly and nice, but kept it short, sweet and to the point. I guess some people prefer to spend lots of time discussing and debating the treatment, but although I like to be informed about my decision (which he did) I understand that hes busy and im busy I dont want to be there all day chit-chatting. I disagree that he has bad bed-side manner. He just does not spend a lot of time with small talk.. Okay by me! He is a great surgeon and thats all that matters. Who cares if he does not want to spend the day making small talk, as long as he knows his stuff when im under the knife is all that matters to me! He was great!

|  Not at all interested in Patient pain  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I disagree that Dr. Russo has a good bedside manner. In my case, Icomplained twice of the extreme pain I was having. The second time Icomplained, he stated, "I am only interested in the surgery, I don't careabout your pain." He afforded me about two minutes of his time for eachvisit giving me NO answers to my questions. He has one pain treatment only. If that brand does not work for you, he will not consider or offer others. If youre looking for aphysician who cares about his patient's pain, or getting answers to yourquestions, Dr. Russo is not your man.

May 17th, 2010

a great doctor. can be gruff but alwaysinspires my trust.

|  Great ortho doc  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 26th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Russo was a great orthopedic dr. He handled a broken hand and was able to get all procedures done in his office. He also handled anoth...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com