Dr. Vincent Russo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Russo?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Russo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Excellent Doctor!!

I have had two knee replacement surgeries performed by Dr. Vincent Russo, the last one at the end of June. He and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable, and caring, and my complete recovery was much sooner than expected. I highly recommend Dr. Russo and his staff.

July 10th, 2017

New lease on life.

I was able to work an additional three years after receiving my knee replacement from Dr. Russo. It was life-changing. I did not want to retire but felt I needed to because of the pain. I just had the knee replacement assessed after three years and it is still perfect. I am pain-free and have an excellent quality of life. And the replacement will last for the next couple of decades I'm convinced. I highly recommend Dr. Russo and his entire staff. Just went back to see Dr. Russo last week to assess my left knee to have replacement. He told me I didn't need it and we could do some therapy to make it better. How about that. The doctor you can trust not to do more work than you need.

June 7th, 2017

Outstanding in his field - Orthopedic Surgery- and a joy to have as a doctor.

For over thirty years I have relied on Dr. Russo for my Ortho needs. He has given me the time and patience that I have needed; and the skills that have provided me with the best results that I could have had. I would be hard pressed to have found a better surgeon, and patient doctor, for my needs.

May 29th, 2017

Dr. is excellent. I had total right knee replacement surgery April 11, 2017. I will have my left knee total

Replacement in early August. I am doing great .., one needs to work hard at PT and at home. Russo's support staff is great as well.

May 17th, 2017

Great Surgeon

After 8 months and two previous surgeons who did not help me, Dr. Russo pin pointed my problem right away. The corrective surgery was efficiently performed in a minimal amount of time with maximum results. I was immediately mobile and pain free. The agony was finally over.

May 4th, 2017

Excellent

Best

April 4th, 2017

The best in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Russo is an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon. At 77, my husband had his knee replaced 6 weeks ago with wonderful results. The pain is gone, his healing is coming along beautifully and we have Dr. Russo to thank. Dr. Russo replaced my knee 51/2 years ago with the same results. We followed their suggestions and process before and after the surgery. Being compliant is so important, especially from a well respected surgeon like Dr. Russo. We highly recommend his services. His bedside manner is great, his staff is wonderful and best of all, the outcome exceeded our expectations. Dr. Russo is excellent.

March 30th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr. Russo did my knee replacement and I couldn't be more pleased. It was everything I expected and much more. My knee replacement knee is now better than my other knee! I have recommended Dr. Russo to other friends with knee replacement requirements and they have all had thew same experience. He's terrific and a very caring and kind doctor.

March 20th, 2017

Dr. Russo performed a total knee replacement procedure on me in early February. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Russo is an excellent surgeon. He and his staff were very professional and personable in my office visits and also in hospital visits after the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Russo for this procedure.

January 27th, 2017

The Best

His surgery could not have gone better. Both knee replacements produced perfect results. Pleasant staff and on time office appointments..

January 10th, 2017

A full knee replacement is never fun, but Dr. Russo made this a very good experience. Most importantly the results were outstanding and my recovery is well ahead of schedule due to his attention to detail.

December 3rd, 2016

I've had 2 hip replacements from Dr. Russo in the past several years. He is very professional and a very excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Russo for any replacement surgeries - knee, hip, shoulder, etc. A good man!!