Dr. Vincent Russo MD Patient Reviews

Excellent
Best

April 4th, 2017
The best in Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Russo is an amazing Orthopedic Surgeon. At 77, my husband had his knee replaced 6 weeks ago with wonderful results. The pain is gone, his healing is coming along beautifully and we have Dr. Russo to thank. Dr. Russo replaced my knee 51/2 years ago with the same results. We followed their suggestions and process before and after the surgery. Being compliant is so important, especially from a well respected surgeon like Dr. Russo. We highly recommend his services. His bedside manner is great, his staff is wonderful and best of all, the outcome exceeded our expectations. Dr. Russo is excellent.

March 29th, 2017
Excellent doctor
Dr. Russo did my knee replacement and I couldn't be more pleased. It was everything I expected and much more. My knee replacement knee is now better than my other knee! I have recommended Dr. Russo to other friends with knee replacement requirements and they have all had thew same experience. He's terrific and a very caring and kind doctor.

March 20th, 2017
Dr. Russo performed a total knee replacement procedure on me in early February. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. Dr. Russo is an excellent surgeon. He and his staff were very professional and personable in my office visits and also in hospital visits after the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Russo for this procedure.

January 26th, 2017
The Best
His surgery could not have gone better. Both knee replacements produced perfect results. Pleasant staff and on time office appointments..

December 3rd, 2016
I've had 2 hip replacements from Dr. Russo in the past several years. He is very professional and a very excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Russo for any replacement surgeries - knee, hip, shoulder, etc. A good man!!

November 2nd, 2016
Complete Knee Replacement
Being told it's time to get a complete knee replacement isn't usually a fun discussion to have at any point but I was getting to the point of something needing to be done. I had already been going to another orthopedic doctor for about a year and getting shots (that did help initially but only for a short duration) and was told "one of these days you will need to get a knee replacement"...after several visits to that doctors office and not really "moving forward" I decided to get a second opinion - it was time. I asked around and was given the same name (Dr. Vincent Russo) by several people to call and I did. I was able to get in to see him within a month of calling for an appointment and right off the bat he was very friendly and I liked his approach and decisiveness. While there, they took new x-rays and it was obvious to the doctor (and him showing my husband and myself the x-rays) that I was walking bone on bone and he said to me "it's time" and he informed me of what could be done (full knee replacement), the procedure itself, the expected recovery time (including rehab) ... actually being told "it's time" gave me a sense of relief knowing now something could be done and not put off any longer. Surgery was about 6 weeks after the appointment and the office personnel was very helpful and knowledgeable in telling me what I needed to do prior to the surgery day and who I needed to see (primary care doctor for pre-op) etc. The surgery itself was a big success. I just had my 6 week follow up and got glowing reviews on my progress...:-) I would recommend Dr. Russo and his staff highly. I felt they were the ultimate professionals and I can't say enough nice things about them in terms of their caring and their understanding of my concerns etc. Thank you Dr. Russo and staff!

October 28th, 2016
A Perfectionist, Thank the Lord!! Highly Recommend.
My husband & I have been seeing Dr. Russo for appx. 20 yrs for various reasons, i.e., knees & shoulders. The first thing we liked was that he does NOT just jump to surgery as a solution if other avenues are available, such as physical therapy. He has performed arthroscopic surgery on both of my knees & my shoulder & on my husband's shoulder. With his guidance & help, it was 20 yrs before I finally had to have a total knee replacement, which he performed this past Aug. He has shown us kindness & understanding, working with us, mainly me, to manage pain. He takes pride in his work, preferring to "get it right" the first time & sometimes this includes my following certain instructions, such as exercise & physical therapy. If i, as the patient, do not do the exercise/therapy, it may result in a longer healing time &, although not uncompassionate, he may be displeased yet will help me heal. Rosalie, 1 of his staff, has been with him for over 20 yrs & the rest of his staff has been with him for over a decade, which tells me that he's good to work for. Surgical staff, too, have spoken highly of him. Because of him, I've learned the purpose of steroid vs gel injections & why a person should only have x number. I love that he has volunteered his expertise to the less fortunate. Dr. Russo IS a perfectionist. Exactly a quality I want in a surgeon as my quality of life depends on it.

October 28th, 2016
R.N.
Dr. Russo has been not only my but y family's orthopedic consult for at least 15 years. We've had broken bones , broken hands, neck trauma, aging back issues, a hip replacement and a knee replacement. I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Russo and his staff. There is no one I would trust more than Dr. Russo!

October 24th, 2016
RN
I continue to be grateful for the excellent care Dr. Russo has provided to me, my husband and all those I have recommended consult him. Everyone continues to thank me for they also received good guidance and care.

October 22nd, 2016
Best of Care
We have been patients of Dr. Russo's for over 10 years and have been fortunate enough to not only receive excellent medical advice as well as treatment that returned us to good health. We are now 89 and approaching 88 years old. Dr. Russo is kind and a very caring man who not only listens to our concerns but provides an environment where his staff does not rush us in for a quick in-out visit. Dr. Russo is recognized as one of the best orthopedic surgeons in Arizona. We have referred several of our friends to Dr. Russo and have received nothing but excellent results from their cases.

October 22nd, 2016
Have had a hip R and L knee and R shoulder replaced with no problems. Woudld totally recomend.