Dr. Vincent Perez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

December 12th, 2010
this doctor is unprofessional and arrogant. i can't believe stanford would admit a person like this. his bedside manner is cold & calculating. he is dismissive and arrogant. i wouldn't recommend him to anyone seeking real help.

April 26th, 2010
Excellent Medical Care
It is worth it to me to travel over an hour each way to see Dr Perez. I have met and tried working with several other psychiatrists in the past. My situation seemed totally hopeless. From the start, Dr Perez took the time to listen and get to know me. It was refreshing to find him treating my situation with openness and objectivity. I gave me hope. Since then my life, and my husband and family's, have changed for the good. I no longer have severe mood swings nor find myself abusing other substances like I did. My life is on track; it has meaning; I'm productively employed and I am enjoying life as I never had over the past 50 years! Thank you, Dr Perez.

April 15th, 2010
Beware of this Doctor
This was one of my worst experiences with a doctor.He was arrogant judgmental and has no ability to connect with people.His cold callous manner left me feeling utterly hopeless about my situation and issues.I wouldn't recommend this jerk to my worst enemy.Seems like Stanford Medical School had a quota to fill when they accepted this creep.What a joke!

October 1st, 2009
Excellent professional care. After several experiences with other psychiatrists Dr Perez accurately diagnosed and treated my very complicated disorders. He was honest, caring and highly experienced. His manner was reassuring and always with the utmost respect for me. If you are ready and willing totake a responsible and active role in your care I highly recommend that you partner up with Dr Perez

July 19th, 2009
Re: Your worst nightmare
Arrogant,dismissive and abusive best describes this physician.Despite his Stanford Medical School training this man has to be one of the worst doctors around.This pompous little man has no capacity for kindness,empathy or compassion.Not only was he not helpful he was highly abusive in his treatment of me.If you value your self esteem stay away from this character.Absolutely would not recommend this man to anyone seeking serious psychiatric help.