Dr. Vincent Sackett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Sackett?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Sackett?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 7 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 1st, 2012

The BEST psychiatrist around.

I love Dr. Sackett. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had. He is empathetic, a good listener, and always remembers details about me. If I call him after hours, he always responds within fifteen minutes and gives me excellent instructions on what medicines to take or what to do. I have gone through everything with this doctor, and I have even had ECT. I would not give up Dr. Sackett for any other psychiatrist EVER. I tell him at every visit that he can't quit or retire. I would be totally lost without him. He is very good at understanding depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder. He honestly is the best doctor I have ever had (and believe me, I've had a lot of doctors). He sometimes even takes care of my regular medical conditions if other doctors won't treat them. I really appreciate him and would recommend him to everyone with any psychiatry issues.

August 25th, 2017