A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Salerno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salerno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Salerno, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent E Salerno MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Vincent Salerno has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Salerno practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Hematologists and Elizabeth Oncologists.