Learn more about Dr. Vincent Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Salerno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Salerno, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Salerno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent E Salerno MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Vincent Salerno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Salerno practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Elizabeth Hematologists and Elizabeth Oncologists.