A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Salerno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salerno
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salerno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Salerno, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salerno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent E Salerno MD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Vincent Salerno has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Salerno practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Hematologists and Elizabeth Oncologists.