A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Salerno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Salerno is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Salerno, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Salerno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Salerno has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent E Salerno MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent E. Salerno practice?
- Dr. Vincent Salerno has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Salerno practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Hematologists and Elizabeth Oncologists.