More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Sammarco
Dr. Vincent Sammarco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ft Wright, KY, with other offices in Fairfield, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Sammarco is affiliated with Jewish Hospital, Anderson Hospital and The Christ Hospital. Dr. Sammarco has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Sammarco has the following 4 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Vincent Sammarco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ft Wright, KY.
Dr. Joshua Murphy
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Ft Wright, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Noah Shaftel
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Ft Wright, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Timothy Mcconnell
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Ft Wright, KY 0 mi20