A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Santoro, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoro
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santoro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Santoro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Martin Santoro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Santoro practice?
- Dr. Vincent Santoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Santoro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.