A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Santoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Santoro, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santoro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Santoro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Santoro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Santoro graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Santoro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Martin Santoro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Santoro practice?
- Dr. Vincent Santoro has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Santoro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.