A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Savaglio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Savaglio, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Savaglio graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Savaglio has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Paul Savaglio MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Savaglio practice?
- Dr. Vincent Savaglio has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Savaglio practices Ophthalmology near Kenosha, WI.
See Kenosha Ophthalmologists.