Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 28th, 2015

I love Dr. Schaller, he is very professional and he listens carefully and treats people kindly.

Simply the Best! show details Simply the Best!
by The Gallo Family on Dec 15th, 2014

Dr Schaller and Nurse Patti are absolutely the best! Unlike most medical practices, they really spend time with you to carefully determine how to care for you and although that may result in the schedule getting backed up, their level of care is well worth the wait!

Passionate doctor show details Passionate doctor
by RY on Feb 13th, 2014

Very friendly and passionate. Easy to talk to and spent his time with me. But you have to wait since there were too many patients. He is an urgent care doctor and the prescription may be a little stronger than I like.

Jul 16th, 2013

I had only heard wonderful things about Dr. Schaller from my community before I made my way to his clinic (my son came down with a bad case of pneumonia). Sure enough, he was incredible. From the moment he entered the exam room, Dr. Schaller was warm and friendly. It's obvious he's very intelligent, but what I appreciated the most was that he cared enough to thoroughly explain everything to me and my husband. You can't find very many doctors like him anymore.

Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Schaller is very caring and very attentive to patients and their problems. He is very thorough and truly cares about the well being of every patient that walks through his doors. He is very knowledgeable and an excellent doctor.

Apr 26th, 2011

Dr. Schaller is an overall great guy. He gives patients individual attention unlike other M.D.'s I have known. He is very good at explaining things to patients, and helping them understand what he is treating/diagnosing. His practice is clean and well run. Highly recommended.