Dr. Vincent Schooler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

October 3rd, 2016
I had a colonoscopy...
I had a colonoscopy. The staff was courteous and helpful, there was very little wait time, and the experience was as painless as possible.

September 26th, 2016
Very pleasant staff ..
Very pleasant staff and a very efficient physician. My experience was timely and my procedure went exceptionally well. It went so well, I did realize it was over. I am extremely pleased.

September 25th, 2016
Elementary School Counselor
Dr. Schooler was caring, thorough, and very nice. He spent time with me and started with a plan to start helping me immediately!

September 13th, 2016
Dr. Schooler is very..
Dr. Schooler is very professional and has the respect of the nursing team. I felt comfortable with the procedure. Thanks for putting me at ease. The entire staff is top notch!

July 22nd, 2016
Everything relates t..
Everything relates to my colonoscopy went very smoothly. There were no glitches or snags. I am very pleased with my care and treatment.

July 15th, 2016
all went very smooth..
all went very smooth. staff was very courteous and professional

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Schooler granted..
Dr. Schooler granted my request for no sedation during my colonoscopy. All went well!!! It was interesting and fun to see the journey through my colon. Thank you for such personable and caring service!!! Have a blessed day!!!

March 30th, 2016
My first time going ..
My first time going to Eagle Endoscopy and it was a good experience. The staff were friendly and professional. Dr. Schooler was also friendly, as well as very informative and helpful. I would not hesitate in going back to him.

March 21st, 2016
Except for the at-home prep, easy. The staff was most friendly, caring and attentive. all in all a positive experience and at my advanced age something I don't have to look forward to again. But, if I did Eagle gastrenterology is the place. Have allready recommended Dr. Schooler and Eagle to several people who are apprehensive or wavering.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Schooler got me ..
Dr. Schooler got me an appointment within 12 hours. He asked good questions and listened to my complaints. He offered me samples and his recommendations worked.

February 3rd, 2016
The actual colonosco..
The actual colonoscopy was very easy. I did not have any problems and thought everyone at your office was very helpful and reassuring. The worst part was the prep.

February 21st, 2015
Patient
Dr. Schooler took the time to speak with me about my issues and followed up after the surgery. I thought he did a good job.