A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Scialdone is Excellent. Dr. Scialdone has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Scialdone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialdone graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scialdone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scialdone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Scialdone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent N. Scialdone practice?
Dr. Vincent Scialdone practices Family Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Fayetteville, NY.
See Camillus Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vince Scialdone, Dr. Vicente Scialdone, Dr. Vincenzo Scialdone