A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Scialdone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Scialdone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Scialdone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scialdone graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scialdone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Nicholas Scialdone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent N. Scialdone practice?
- Dr. Vincent Scialdone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Scialdone practices Family Medicine near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Camillus Family Physicians.