A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Sghiatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Sghiatti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sghiatti graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Sghiatti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Robert Sghiatti MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Sghiatti practice?
- Dr. Vincent Sghiatti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Sghiatti practices Family Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Family Physicians.