A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Sghiatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Sghiatti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sghiatti graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sghiatti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sghiatti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent R. Sghiatti practice?
Dr. Vincent Sghiatti practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Family Physicians, Marina Del Rey General Practitioners, and Marina Del Rey Sports Medicine Doctors.