Dr. Vincent Sghiatti MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Marina Del Rey, CA

no change

February 7th, 2017
Great Dr that knows his stuff

July 18th, 2013
Excellent: Review of Dr Sghiatti
Dr. Vincent has been my doctor for the past 6 six years. I am a scientist by vocation and Vincent has been like a family member to me since I have met him. I travel the world tracking internet criminals, with a focus mainly on China. Dr. V makes sure I am taken care of any where in the world I might be, with regular visits at home. I cannot tell you what comfort that is for a person like me. Finding a good doctor in LA is difficult - go visit Dr. Vincent!

June 16th, 2011
Great guy
Dr. Sghiatti is my kind of guy!

August 25th, 2010
What is this guy talkig about?
I went to see Dr. Sghiatti for an emergency. I called other doctors in the area because of this rating. Noone could accomodate me with a same day visit except for the emergency room and urgent care. I called Dr. Sghiatti's office and got an appointment the same day. Right away as a matter of fact. They allowed me to come right in. Reluctantly I did. I wish I had never seen this guy's rating, because when I got there, everyone was so nice. They made everything easy. Dr. Sghiatti was a pleasure and he gave me my medications. I didn't even need to go to the pharmacy. The whole experience was fine for me. But what confuses me is the first rating, if Dr. Sghiatti paid your girlfriend $30,000, then why are you still trying to sue him? Maybe she didn't split it with you. I've recommended Dr. Sghiatti to others and they've all been pleased with the outcome. Maybe I should get them to post. :D

November 1st, 2009
bad doctor. insurance fraud
this docoter over billed my insurance and paid my girlfriedn 30,000.00 to keep her mouth shout on this matter. He did all this for handing out vicodine , ambien cr, ett. He also had ther nerve to hang up on me and my attorney when confronted. he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. my attorney is in the process of collecting all the insidious and seedy things this docotor haas done over the years.