Dr. Vincent Sghiatti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vincent Sghiatti?

April 27th, 2017

Don't come here!

Don't come here this doctor is indifferent, the office is dirt and outdated, and the people who work at the office are rude and constantly make mistakes. I came here for an annual physicals because this office is close to my apartment and is part of my insurance network. The exam was brief and the doctor doesn't seem to care. The worst part was after the exam I noticed claim issue and I started receiving letter from a lab services for the testing done. Turned out they failed to submit the correct claim to my insurance and used an out-of-network lab for testing. I visited the office again to show them the bill I received from the lab services and they promised they would take care of it. For 5 months everytime I received an additional letter I would call them and they kept promising it would be taken care of, but they are full of lies. These are all huge red flags and I am committed to let everyone know about the terrible services this doctor's office provides. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else please.

February 16th, 2017

awesome!

So great! got me a first time appointment the same day that I called. and the doctor helped me out right away. Thanks

February 7th, 2017

Great Dr that knows his stuff

July 18th, 2013

Excellent: Review of Dr Sghiatti

Dr. Vincent has been my doctor for the past 6 six years. I am a scientist by vocation and Vincent has been like a family member to me since I have met him. I travel the world tracking internet criminals, with a focus mainly on China. Dr. V makes sure I am taken care of any where in the world I might be, with regular visits at home. I cannot tell you what comfort that is for a person like me. Finding a good doctor in LA is difficult - go visit Dr. Vincent!

June 16th, 2011

Great guy

Dr. Sghiatti is my kind of guy!

August 25th, 2010

What is this guy talkig about?

I went to see Dr. Sghiatti for an emergency. I called other doctors in the area because of this rating. Noone could accomodate me with a same day visit except for the emergency room and urgent care. I called Dr. Sghiatti's office and got an appointment the same day. Right away as a matter of fact. They allowed me to come right in. Reluctantly I did. I wish I had never seen this guy's rating, because when I got there, everyone was so nice. They made everything easy. Dr. Sghiatti was a pleasure and he gave me my medications. I didn't even need to go to the pharmacy. The whole experience was fine for me. But what confuses me is the first rating, if Dr. Sghiatti paid your girlfriend $30,000, then why are you still trying to sue him? Maybe she didn't split it with you. I've recommended Dr. Sghiatti to others and they've all been pleased with the outcome. Maybe I should get them to post. :D

November 2nd, 2009

bad doctor. insurance fraud

this docoter over billed my insurance and paid my girlfriedn 30,000.00 to keep her mouth shout on this matter. He did all this for handing out vicodine , ambien cr, ett. He also had ther nerve to hang up on me and my attorney when confronted. he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. my attorney is in the process of collecting all the insidious and seedy things this docotor haas done over the years.

July 28th, 2017