Learn more about Dr. Vincent Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Shen, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Anemia Bleeding Disorders Lymphoma Multiple Myeloma Myelodysplastic Syndromes Myeloproliferative Disorders, and General Oncology Leukemia Lymphoma Myeloma MDS.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Oaklawn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Shen practice?
Dr. Vincent Shen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Ophthalmology, and Hematology near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsdale, MI and Salem, VA.
See Marshall Internists, Marshall Hematologists, Marshall Oncologists, and Marshall Ophthalmologists.