A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Shen, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Shen practice?
Dr. Vincent Shen practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsdale, MI and Salem, VA.
See Marshall Internists, Marshall Hematologists, and Marshall Oncologists.