A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Shen, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Shen FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Shen practice?
- Dr. Vincent Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Shen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Marshall, MI.
See Marshall Hematologists and Marshall Oncologists.