A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Shen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Shen, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillsdale Community Health Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Shen FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Shen practice?
- Dr. Vincent Shen has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Shen practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Marshall, MI.
See Marshall Hematologists and Marshall Oncologists.