Dr. Vincent Sherman MD Patient Reviews

January 7th, 2015
Amazing Doctor, Definitely would use him again for next pregnancy!

February 12th, 2014
Amazing!!
I cannot say enough about how Awesome Dr. Vincent is. I recently moved to Texas, and a friend referred me to him as I needed a Dr. for my pregnancy. He is by far what you would hope for every doctor to be. He is kind, compassionate, and knows his stuff. You can't throw anything his way that he does not handle calmly. His staff is awesome, too. Some of the nicest nurses, but they aren't phony. They are all genuinely nice people. And I never have to wait! Every appointment that I have been to I have been in and out the front door in under and hour. That is almost unheard of for a Dr office, but not this one! It seems kind of funny, but I am going to miss that entire staff when my baby is here and I am not in that office 1+ times a month!

August 17th, 2012
Dr. V. Sherman was on vacation when I delivered but didn't bother to tell me he was going to be gone. Hospital staff were trying to reach the other doctor in this practice, his brother, Dr. J. Sherman, (whom I never met before) when they finally reached him he said he was eating lunch with his family and he would be there when he finished. Totally unprofessional in my opinion and showed a lack of care.

December 26th, 2011
Really Appreciate Dr. Sherman
I have been a patient of Dr. Sherman's for many years and will continue with him as long as he is practicing medicine! Dr. Sherman's office is very professionally runa and at the same time very welcoming! I am always called by name and made to feel at ease! The wait time is only a few mins.! When I get to see Dr. Sherman he is always welcoming and makes you feel real comfortable with his examination. He welcomes any questions and takes as much time as you need with you. He makes you feel like you are his only patient! I really appreciate Dr. Sherman, his nurse, his office, the excellent level of care that I always receive!

February 26th, 2011
Loved Dr. Vincent Sherman
I've told EVERYONE about this doctors office, the hospital he delivered our daughter in and Dr. V Sherman. He is a very kind and educated doctor. I went to Dr. Sherman when I was 6 months pregnant after moving to the area from out of state. He checked with my previous doctor for my history prior to my first visit. He has a great sense of people. He was serious when necessary... but my husband and I are light hearted people and had a great time speaking with him. My birth was easy and he didnt fully rely on the nurses to do his work for him. The ladies at the front of his office were very kind. I was always greeted when I arrived and looked forward to all of my visits. I would only be in the waiting room for 10-15 min. tops. My visits were quick (this was our second child so I didnt have many questions) but he was sure to answer the few questions I did have. Dr. V Sherman, the nurses and office staff were all WONDERFUL to my son that I would have with me at all visits. He was only 17 mo. when we started going there and they had no problems with him being interested in everything in the room. Honestly I can not say enough about how wonderful this office was. I did not have one bad experience. Now being closer to San Antonio, I would still travel back to Georgetown to visit Dr. Sherman if we were to have another child.