A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Silenzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Silenzio is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silenzio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Silenzio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Silenzio, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General GINutrition Pediatric Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. Silenzio graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Silenzio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent M.B. Silenzio MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent M. Silenzio practice?
- Dr. Vincent Silenzio has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Silenzio practices Family Medicine near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Family Physicians.