A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spagnuolo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Spagnuolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spagnuolo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spagnuolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent James Spagnuolo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Spagnuolo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Mount Holly, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Cardiologists.