Dr. Vincent James Spagnuolo MD and FACC is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spagnuolo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spagnuolo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spagnuolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Spagnuolo practice?
Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cinnaminson, NJ and Riverton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Vicente Spagnuolo, Dr. Vince Spagnuolo, Dr. Vincenzo Spagnuolo