A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spagnuolo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Spagnuolo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spagnuolo graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spagnuolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent James Spagnuolo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Spagnuolo practice?
- Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Spagnuolo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Cardiologists.