A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Sparber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Sparber is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparber graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Sparber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Daniel Sparber MD and PT is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent D. Sparber practice?
- Dr. Vincent Sparber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Sparber practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Boynton Beach Emergency Physicians.