A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Tan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital NH Hospital-DO Not Use
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Yves Tan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent Y. Tan practice?
- Dr. Vincent Tan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Tan practices Family Medicine near Stratham, NH.
See Stratham Family Physicians.