A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Tarantola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Tarantola is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Tarantola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarantola graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Tarantola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent P Tarantola MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent P. Tarantola practice?
- Dr. Vincent Tarantola has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Tarantola practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.