A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Thompson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Kimball Medical Center
- Kimball Med Ctr-St Barnabas Hs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Joseph Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Vincent Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Thompson practices Family Medicine near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Brick Family Physicians.