Dr. Vince Thompson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Elkins Park, PA

2.8

February 6th, 2017
He is ALWAYS late seeing patients. The last few times I had an appointment he never showed up or notified me. There is something very fishy about this doctor.

November 8th, 2016
Sham
This Doctor abuses insurance to make money & milk the system period. If you are currently going to Dr Thompson, go to your insurance website and se what you are actually being billed for. Dr Thompson has no interest in being a doctor

February 22nd, 2016
Terrible
Don't go there - all about money - long wait times - office staff very unprofessional and unorganized - no one knows what they are doing. ALL ABOUT MONEY

February 13th, 2013
Strange place, bead diet ads everywhere? Had several appointments here, rarely anyone waiting and on more than one occasion waited for nearly 30 minutes when I was the only one there? Was once kept waiting only to discover the Dr was busy rehearsing for a play of some sort? Had blood work done here was called in 2 days later that something came up on the blood work, got there paid my co pay and then was never told what was found, just sent on my way with a "everything looks good" comment? Couple of months ago got a letter stating that Dr was closing his practice and if you needed help finding a new dr to call, phone was never answered.

June 5th, 2012
diet customers is important then regular patients
you have to.tell doc what you want..blood work etc then gives wrong testes...only open 3days aweek if yoi lucky to get an apt. Only spends 2mins in room with you. Etc finding s new doc.

April 2nd, 2012
Exceptional staff and an AMAZING Doctor!!
I couldn't believe how comfortable I was at my first appointment!! Dr. Thompson is a sweetheart and Joe at the front desk was soo sweet and very professional! :) I will be switching all my children to this office now currently at M & M pediatrics, where your treated like a number.

February 22nd, 2012
Great service!!!
I loved it here. I am a new patient and I called to make and appointment and got one the same day! The staff and doctor were great! I was greeted with kindness. I wasnt treated with disrespect. It was a great experiance.

May 3rd, 2011
A caring and thorough, competent physician.
I am a recent new patient of Dr. Thompson. This is a caring and compassionate man that is very thorough and holistic in assessing your overall health. The office staff is Terrific and very proficient. I consider Dr. Thompson and his Libra Medical Group office a rare find in the malaise of 'grind them out, see maximum patients for maximum billing' predominance of my experience with GP offices. I recommend him highly.