A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Tjia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Tjia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tjia has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tjia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan