A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Toma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Toma, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Toma has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vincent S. Toma practice?
Dr. Vincent Toma practices Otolaryngology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon, OH.
See Toledo Otolaryngologists.