Dr. Vincent Tomasuolo Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Toms River, NJ

4.7

October 19th, 2015
Amazing doctor!
I have never had a more caring and concerned doctor who spends unlimited time with me as a patient. He answers every question and demonstrates compassion and empathy on every visit. His organizational skills may not be as remarkable, but nobody is perfect!

June 17th, 2014
Sweet Guy
I called for an appointment and got in right away. I did not feel rushed in anyway. Staff very pleasant. About a week later on a Sunday, I called the service and was pleasantly surprised he returned my call with in five minutes. I think he is a great guy and I am glad to be his patient.

February 18th, 2014
I am a new patient but my first visit went very well. Dr. Tomasulo spent quite a bit of time with me and was very through. I Have a lot of confidence in him so far.

March 6th, 2013
I love Dr. Tomasulo and his staff! I am always treated with respect and professionalism. He also sees friends of mine with severe problems and has taken great care of them for years now! I am very picky on my doctors and will see this Doctor for as long as he is in business, I can not say enough good about him and his office!

August 8th, 2012
Mr Studly
Very unprofessional. Spent the majority of my visit on the phone screaming at his wife about her paying the phone bill!I am looking for another Doctor!

September 18th, 2009
Dr. Tomasulo is by far the best physican that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and have help my family. He beside manner is second to none and insight and professionalism are amazing. I would advise anyone who needs to see this physician to give him a shot, he not only know's his business but actually treats you like a human, not as though you are below him. I owe my husbands life to the man. I must also commend his team. It's rare to walk into a physican's office and be treated kindly and they always go above and beyond to help us anyway they can. Enough of the wishy-washy non-sense, He's a great Doctor!!