A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Traynelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Traynelis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Traynelis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynelis graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Traynelis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent C Traynelis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vincent C. Traynelis practice?
- Dr. Vincent Traynelis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vincent Traynelis practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.