A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Tumminello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Tumminello is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Tumminello, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumminello graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tumminello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent J Tumminello MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vincent J. Tumminello practice?
- Dr. Vincent Tumminello has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Tumminello practices Urology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Urologists.