A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vincent Tumminello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vincent Tumminello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vincent Tumminello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumminello graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Tumminello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vincent Victor Tumminello MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vincent V. Tumminello practice?
- Dr. Vincent Tumminello has 1 office location.
Dr. Vincent Tumminello practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.