Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Vacca
Dr. Vincent Vacca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnston, RI. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vacca is affiliated with Women & Infants Hospital of RI, Roger Williams Medical Center and St. Joseph Hospital. Dr. Vacca has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Vacca has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vincent Vacca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnston, RI.