Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vincent Vacca
Dr. Vincent Vacca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnston, RI. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vacca is affiliated with Women & Infants Hospital of RI, Roger Williams Medical Center and St. Joseph Hospital. Dr. Vacca has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vincent Vacca has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vincent Vacca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnston, RI.
Dr. Bharath Raghukultilak
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Johnston, RI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Terry Tschirley
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnston, RI 0.01 mi44
Dr. Jay Sorgman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Johnston, RI 0.01 mi30